Jure is a skilled IT professional from a small town in Slovenia called Vrhnika. Jure is an active member of slovenian bitcoin association and has been monitoring blockchain technology development for many years now. Besides the general interest in bitcoin and decentralized technologies he is also an active merchant integrator and is spreading the word about the future of payments on daily basics to the general population. He is also founder of the first bitcoin ATM in Slovenia. He spends his free time with his family and every other second developing simple websites and social media channels and managing IT infrastructure systems. After spending 10 year in the hospitality IT industry he felt like its time to focus on the future and join a project that has a global impact.
- Globales Sicherheitsunternehmen G4S kündigt "Hochsicherheitstresor" zur Sicherung von Krypto an
- Bitcoin Hedgefonds und CEO zu 2,2 Mio. Euro Strafe für Schneeballsystem verdonnert
- Russisches Start-up: Blockchain-Urheberrecht-Netzwerk in Usbekistan
- Kryptomärkte bleiben weiterhin Stabil, nur wenige Coins verzeichnen Kursbewegungen
- Kursanalyse, 17. Oktober: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON