Lucas is a lifelong resident of Pinellas County. He attended Lakewood High School's Center for Advanced Technologies, becoming a member of the National Honors Society and graduating Cum Laude in 2004. While in high school he began working as a commercial diver, later attending Florida Atlantic University's Ocean Engineering Program. He currently works as a commercial Diving Supervisor. Drawn to national action at a local level, Lucas began working in activism in 2003. He has worked with GSA, GLAAD, SOAR, NORML, PUFMM, and the Libertarian Party.
In 2009 Lucas was blessed with the birth of his daughter Raegan. Inspired to new action and eager to help better the community his daughter will grow up in, Lucas founded "Take a District"; a group dedicated to voter education, establishing a multi-partisan dialogue on voter issues, and promoting individual involvement in local politics.
Driven by these interests and the knowledge he's gained, Lucas filed for candidacy for the U.S. House of Representatives in early 2013. He looks forward to meeting you, his future constituents, listening to your stories and concerns, and learning how he can best represent you.
For more information about this topic, please contact Lucas Overby by calling [202-688-5549], or e-mail email@example.com
- Globales Sicherheitsunternehmen G4S kündigt "Hochsicherheitstresor" zur Sicherung von Krypto an
- Bitcoin Hedgefonds und CEO zu 2,2 Mio. Euro Strafe für Schneeballsystem verdonnert
- Russisches Start-up: Blockchain-Urheberrecht-Netzwerk in Usbekistan
- Kryptomärkte bleiben weiterhin Stabil, nur wenige Coins verzeichnen Kursbewegungen
- Kursanalyse, 17. Oktober: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON