Bitcoin Black Friday News
Every fourth Friday in November, people all over the world celebrate Black Friday by making purchases with big discounts. This tradition was born in 1966 in the U.S. and it has become the unofficial start of the Christmas sales season. The same thing has begun happening with Bitcoin, as in 2012, one crypto enthusiast organized the first Bitcoin Black Friday. Black Friday for Bitcoin was aimed to promote the cryptocurrency in the community. Initially, it was only BTC Black Friday, but now every altcoin holder can take part in making or considering Black Friday offers in cryptocurrency. Usually, trading platforms or marketplaces have a special section of goods that are discounted and are being sold only in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Black Friday offers both goods for Bitcoin and discounted cryptocurrency as well.
- Bedeutende Stablecoin Basis wird geschlossen und zahlt Kapital an Investoren zurück
- Hyperledger bekommt 12 neue Mitglieder, darunter Alibaba Cloud, Deutsche Telekom und Citi
- Gerichtsentscheidung zur Rückgabe versehentlich gesendeter Kryptowährungen könnte Präzedenzfall schaffen
- Ehemaliger Mt. Gox-CEO dementiert Veruntreuung - Zehn Jahre Gefängnis drohen
- Kursanalyse, 12. Dezember: Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano