Company 0 News
In the world of software development, it is common to build on top of pre-existing technology and ignore the implications of doing so. The endless pursuit of additional functionality and utility for software leads to an increasingly large set of assumptions on part of both developers and users. Making these assumptions carries hidden risks that are only exposed when someone takes the time to carefully evaluate the assumptions. To re-evaluate these assumptions is to "return to zero".
Many projects in the cryptocurrency space are entirely focused on new features or speculation instead of the more fundamental concepts that drive commerce. Similarly, with communications software, the pursuit of new features, selling out or going public routinely trumps the most basic considerations of privacy and security. Our aim is to recast these concepts in a new unified form that enhances personal and organizational liberty.
- KFC Venezuela dementiert Annahme von Dash-Zahlungen
- Vermont: Vier Behörden richten Blockchain-Arbeitsgruppe ein
- Kryptobörse OKEx notiert Bitcoin Cash ABC unter ursprünglichem Bitcoin Cash-Ticker
- Ukraine: Ehemalige Premierministerin will Korruption mit Blockchain bekämpfen
- Binance: Bessere Aufklärung über Krypto durch mehrsprachige Bildungsplattfrom