GAW Miners News
GAW Miners, LLC is a company that specialized in manufacturing, supplying and selling special hardware for cryptocurrency mining. The company was founded by American entrepreneur Homero Joshua Garza in 2014 and was headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut. The company offered various kinds of mining equipment, such as the GAW Miners Fury — the script for which was based on the ASIC miner that can be used to mine script-based cryptocurrencies — and other accessories for mining. Besides that, the company offered GAW Miners Hashlet for digital cloud mining. GAW Miners sold products both online and through resellers. In 2015, the company was closed down due to the suspicion of being operated as a financial pyramid. In 2016, users of GAW Miners sued the company for fraudulant actions.
- AT&T ersucht Patent für Blockchain-basiertes Social Media "Mapping" System
- Laut BitPay CEO erfolgt die Massenakzeptanz für Blockchain-Zahlungen in 3-5 Jahren
- Laut Barclay Repräsentanten sollten Geschäftsmodelle für die Blockchain ummodeliert werden
- Bericht: CEO der größten Rumänischen Kryptobörse auf Antrag aus den USA verhaftet
- Ethereum-basierte Chat Plattform entlässt wegen des Martkcrashs 25% seiner Mitarbeiter