Gulden (NLG) is a cryptocurrency created by the platform of the same name that appeared as a result of a Litecoin hard fork in 2014. Initially, the project was aimed to become the national cryptocurrency of the Netherlands, which is why its name is similar with the name of the national Holland Gulden currency that had been used as a payment method before the euro. The main feature of the Gulden cryptocurrency is that it uses a unique proof-of-work 2.0 method, with which users obtain a higher level of security in the Gulden network. Besides that, Gulden developers have created their own virtual wallet where any bank account can be integrated. The mining of Gulden as Bitcoin requires special software and there is a limit 460,455,100 NLG.
- Übersicht über die Top-5-Krypto-Performer: EOS, Binance Coin, TRON, Litecoin, Bitcoin
- Studie: Blockchain ist „systemisches Risiko“ für die Weltwirtschaft
- "Manifest für Krypto-Anarchisten"-Autor Tim May eines natürlichen Todes gestorben
- Hongkong: Neue Regulierung "könnte" laut Experten lokaler Krypto-Industrie schaden
- Ethereum überholt erstmals Bitcoin Cash: Kryptomärkte wachsen