Russland bestätigt einige Börsentransaktionen mit Kryptowährungshandel.
Alexey Moiseev News
Alexey Moiseev is a Deputy Finance Minister in Russia. He was born in 1973 in Moscow. Alexey Moiseev holds a degree in global economics from the State University of Management and an MBA from the University of Rochester in the United States. Before he was assigned to be the Deputy Finance Minister in 2012, he had been working as an economist in Russian financial establishments such as the Central Bank of Russia. Alexey Moiseev’s Bitcoin involvement in Russia started in 2016, when he commented for the first time that the use of Bitcoin or other kinds of cryptocurrency in Russia was not considered a threat to the financial system of the country. Currently, Alexey Moiseev frequently gives interviews and comments about the position of Bitcoin and the government’s attitude toward it.
- Bitcoin-Kurs bei 3.000 €, beinahe der gesamte Kryptomarkt verzeichnet leichte Verluste
- LinkedIn Report: Blockchain-Entwickler führt Liste der meist aufstrebenden Jobs an
- Church's Chicken akzeptiert nach KFC-Verwirrung Dash in Venezuela
- Wertpapier-Token-Plattform TokenSoft investiert in SEC-regulierten Broker-Dealer
- Krypto-freundliche Banking App Revolut erhält europäische Banklizenz