Blythe Masters zeigte sich überzeugt davon, dass Blockchain den Rohstoffmarkt revolutionieren werde.
Blythe Masters Nachrichten
Blythe Masters is an English economist, born in 1969 in Oxford, U.K. Blythe Masters is a former executive at J.P. Morgan Chase and is widely credited as the inventor of a financial instrument called the credit-default swap. Blythe Masters is the CEO of Digital Asset Holdings — a company focused on blockchain-based financial services development. Blythe Masters’ blockchain industry involvement also includes being the chairman of the governing board of the Hyperledger Project and advisory board member of the U.S. Chamber of Digital Commerce. As the CEO of Digital Assets, Blythe Masters helped raise more than $115 billion in funding, signed numerous agreements with financial institutions and build the Digital Asset Platform — a major product of the company. Blythe Masters is considered to be one of the most influential women in the blockchain industry and fintech.
- Venezuela wandelt Rentenboni in staatliche Krypto Petro um
- Frankreich: Regierung will 500 Mio. Euro in Blockchain investieren
- Stablecoin PAX übersteigt 4,4 Mrd. Euro innerhalb von 3 Monaten
- UAE Exchange und Ripple: Bis Q1 2019 Blockchain-Überweisungen nach Asien
- Kursanalyse, 12. Dezember: Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano