Miami is a city located on the coast of the Atlantic Ocean in the United States. Miami is one of the most important U.S. financial centers. It is a big center of commerce, finance and transnational companies and because of that, Miami has the status of being a global city. In terms of cryptocurrency in Miami, the city is a place for multiple startups and projects, meetings and conferences, such as the Miami Bitcoin Conference and the North American Bitcoin Conference in Miami (THABC). There are over 110 Bitcoin ATMs in Miami, which can be found in the different parts of the city. Besides that, cryptocurrency is being considered to be used in the real estate market of Miami. As the city is one the world’s top places by the number of foreigners, it needs to provide fast and transparent transactions for every currency.
- Südkorea: Parlament führt Debatte mit Kryptobörsen und Finanzaufsicht
- Samsung widerspricht „Gerüchten“ einer Krypto-Wallet auf dem Galaxy S10
- Kryptobörse GBX schließt Versicherung für verwahrte Vermögenswerte ab
- Bitcoin unterschreitet 3.400 US-Dollar, Volatilität nimmt stark zu
- Spanien: Regierungspartei kündigt Krypto-Gesetzentwurf an