Die Steuerzahler in Chile müssen ihre Kryptowährungseinkünfte an die chilenische Steuerbehörde melden, wie lokale Medien Berichten.
VAT (Value-Added Tax) is a tax assessed to compensate services and infrastructure that were used in production and distribution processes and were provided by the state. The VAT tax raises about a fifth of the total revenue provided by the taxing system in most countries where it is implemented. Currently, 166 countries employ a VAT. The United States replaced the VAT with a sales tax system. In the European Union (EU). the VAT is obligatory by the EU VAT directive and is implemented in every country of European Union. Most countries also use reduced rates for VAT in order to liberate certain industries and encourage their development. The uncertain position of cryptocurrency taxing has led to various tactics in taxation, and some of the countries have decided to tax Bitcoin under VAT regulations. However, this practice is currently rejected by some governments and replaced by a capital gains tax.
- FBI erfragt Information von Bitconnect Investoren mithilfe eines freiwilligen Fragebogens
- Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong geht vier "Mythen" über Krypto-Aufbewahrung an
- Forscher warnen: Monero-Mining-Malware infiziert erneut Windows-Systeme
- Binance: Wohltätigkeitsarm startet Blockchain-Kampagne für Schulmittagessen
- Bank Frick: Neue Fintech-Tochter lockt institutionelle Anleger mit Krypto-Handelsplattform