Der CEO von Civic warnt: Bitcoin könnte unter das Tief von 2018 von 2.700 Euro fallen.
Civic Technologies, Inc. is a consumer identity theft and online identity fraud reduction service, which was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. Civic’s blockchain-based identity verification technology is used for authorizing identity usage in real time. Civic identity protection is based on multi-factor authentication, both on web and mobile services, without a username and password due to automatic key generation and biometrics access. The Civic app stores all sensitive information securely on the phone of the customer that can be used only after the biometric-based unlock process. When Civic partners request some personal and private info, they provide a custom QR code that, after being scanned with the Civic app, shows exactly what information will be sent and asks for your permission in order for you to agree to send the info.
- IOTA liefert Ansatz für dezentrales Geotagging von Transaktionen
- Kryptobörse Coinbase nimmt Stellar Lumens (XLM) ins Angebot
- Neuer Antminer Z11 von Bitmain: Zcash-Werte sollen gewahrt werden
- BaFin untersagt Krypto-CFD-Händler Banc de Monarc das Einlagengeschäft
- Südkoreanische Kryptobörse Bithumb will die Hälfte aller Mitarbeiter entlassen