Laut Branchenexperten müssen große Unternehmen, die in den Krypto- und Blockchain-Bereich eintreten wollen, ihre IT-Infrastrukturen fundamental umbauen.
Scotland is a country that is part of United Kingdom and is located in the northern part of the the island of Great Britain. Scotland has an area of around 80,000 square kilometers and a population of 5.5 million people. Scotland has a strong, free market, developed economy with one of the highest GDPs per capita in Europe and a strong level of labor productivity. The capital of Scotland, Edinburgh, is one of the strongest financial centers in the world, which provides a great base for the development of fintech in Scotland. The high level of education and major industries — being computing, electronics and life sciences, alongside agriculture, construction and others — brings a lot of importance for the support of developing technology in Scotland. A U.K.’s law has been implemented to control Bitcoin in Scotland. Bitcoin is treated as a foreign currency for taxing and accounting and is totally legal.
- Bitcoin-Kurs bei 3.000 €, beinahe der gesamte Kryptomarkt verzeichnet leichte Verluste
- LinkedIn Report: Blockchain-Entwickler führt Liste der meist aufstrebenden Jobs an
- Church's Chicken akzeptiert nach KFC-Verwirrung Dash in Venezuela
- Wertpapier-Token-Plattform TokenSoft investiert in SEC-regulierten Broker-Dealer
- Krypto-freundliche Banking App Revolut erhält europäische Banklizenz