Coinbase startet im US-Bundesstaat New York den Handel mit Stellar Lumens (XLM).
New York Nachrichten
New York City is the largest city in the USA and is also important globally as a financial, political, economic, touristic and cultural center. Along with Tokyo and London, New York is considered to be one of the main centers of the global economy. In terms of Bitcoin, the New York Stock Exchange has recently included a stock market index for Bitcoin (NYXBT) which is the first official index for a cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies have a special place in New York, as it is legal to use, easy to get and a lot of Wall Street experts have acknowledged the significance of cryptocurrencies in the economy. Besides this, New York is a place for numerous crypto-related meetings and conferences. Also, there is a New York Coin (NYC) made especially for citizens of New York.
- Bitcoin: "Dramatischste" Halbierung 2020
- Binance führt Krypto-Handel mit russischem Rubel ein
- Universität Malta bietet Master-Studiengang für Blockchain und DLT an
- Ehemaliger Trump-Berater will eigenen Stablecoin auf den Markt bringen
- Kursanalyse, 21. Oktober: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX