Commonwealth Bank of Australia News
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia is a multinational bank with businesses in United Kingdom, United States, New Zealand and some Asian countries. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia was established as a governmental bank in 1911 but was fully privatized in 1996. It is headquartered in Sydney, Australia. It has divisions in retail banking services, business and private banking, institutional banking and markets, international financial services and wealth management. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s stock prices steadily grew since its privatization until the crisis of 2008, when it went down to a price similar to that of 2002. It recovered pretty quickly and the Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s stock reached its historical high in March 2015, when its price was close to 96 Australian dollars. The Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s NetBank is considered to be the best online bank in Australia and is available via web services and mobile applications.
- Dänemark nimmt 2.700 Bitcoin-Händler wegen Steuerzahlungen ins Visier
- Venezuela wandelt Rentenboni in staatliche Krypto Petro um
- Frankreich: Regierung will 500 Mio. Euro in Blockchain investieren
- Stablecoin PAX übersteigt 4,4 Mrd. Euro innerhalb von 3 Monaten
- Kursanalyse, 12. Dezember: Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, TRON, Cardano