Ein neuer Trojaner für Android-Handys richtet sich gegen Nutzer der Top Krypto-Apps wie Coinbase, Bitpay und Bitcoin Wallet.
Nachrichten über WhatsApp
WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging platform that was released in 2009 by WhatsApp Inc. The WhatsApp app allows text messaging, voice and video calls, and media and document exchange. WhatsApp is widening the functionality of applications and is currently working on WhatsApp Payments — a peer-to-peer feature that will allow users to send money through the WhatsApp platform. WhatsApp Messenger is one of the largest virtual community holders and, for some time, was the major platform in terms of their user base. Their large user base produced numerous groups of interest, including blockchain and Bitcoin WhatsApp groups. It is possible that WhatsApp blockchain implementation will be the first among the major messengers. The possibility for a censorship-resistant, immutable e-commerce platform has received positive feedback from the community and may become the next step in the development of the WhatsApp Messenger.
- Krypto-Entwicklerfirma bringt Wallet ohne private Schlüssel auf den Markt
- China: Erste börsennotierte Mining-Firma macht 23 Mio. US-Dollar Verlust
- Studie: Bitcoin in 98 Prozent der Krypto-Ransomware-Fälle gefordert
- Craig "Satoshi" Wright verklagt Podcaster wegen Verleumdung
- Kryptobörse Poloniex unterstützt nun auch USDT-Stablecoins, die auf Tron-Blockchain basieren