Bitcoin Investment Trust News
Bitcoin Investment Trust (BIT) is an open-ended private trust. BIT was launched in 2013 by Barry Silbert from Digital Currency Group. Currently, Bitcoin Investment Trust is sponsored by Grayscale Investments LLC. BIT is a wholly-owned SecondMarket Holdings, Inc. subsidiary and affiliate. According to the Bitcoin Investment Trust’s information given on their official website, the company enables investors to gain profit from Bitcoin price changes without the need of buying and storing cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Investment Trust’s shares were the first securities pegged by Bitcoin and traded publicly. Bitcoin Investment Trust’s stocks have officially received the ticker ‘GBTC.’ Bitcoin Investment Trust, whose value of share will be equal to about one-tenth of BTC’s price minus operational costs, has eliminated all regulatory constraints on its way to trade.
- Bitcoin unterschreitet 3.400 US-Dollar, Volatilität nimmt stark zu
- Spanien: Regierungspartei kündigt Krypto-Gesetzentwurf an
- Finanzbehörde CFTC stellt öffentliche Informationsanfrage zu Ethereum
- SolarisBank unterstützt Börse Stuttgart bei der Entwicklung von Krypto-Handelssystem
- Linzer Krypto-Startup Blockpit bekommt ersten strategischen Investor