Das Blockchain-Beratungsunternehmen DLT Capital kooperiert künftig mit dem Anbieter von DLT-Lösungen Limechain.
The Republic of Bulgaria is a southeast European country with an area of 110,000 square kilometers and a population of over seven million people. Bulgaria has a free market with a dominant private sector. The main industries of the Bulgarian economy are electricity, food products, machinery, equipment, chemical products and refined petroleum. Bulgaria is a leading country of Balkan region in terms of IT and scientific development. Bulgarian Bitcoin regulations are not specific. The authorities of Bulgaria don’t consider Bitcoin to be legal tender and don’t regulate it. Bulgaria has a Bitcoin tax that is 10 percent of profit made with Bitcoin. Bulgarian Bitcoin mining is also unregulated. However, Bulgarian banks and authorities are not welcoming to cryptocurrencies. In late 2017, Bulgarian banks blocked the Bitcoin exchanges’ accounts that were opened in the country, and in May 2017, a series of raids performed by law enforcement of Bulgaria seized over 213,000 Bitcoin.
- CME Group: Einführung von Optionen auf Bitcoin-Futures in Q1 2020
- Bitwise: Bitcoin "regulierter Markt von beträchtlicher Größe"
- Hohes Mining-Interesse treibt Bitcoin-Schwierigkeitsgrad weiter steil nach oben
- Ripple beantragt Abweisung der XRP-Klage, weicht zentralem Vorwurf aus
- Ehemaliger Overstock-CEO verkauft Unternehmensanteile für 90 Mio. US-Dollar