Die Social-Trading Plattform eToro will im zweiten Quartal 2020 eine eigene Debitkarte auf den Markt bringen.
Debit Cards News
Debit cards are plastic payment cards, that draw money directly from a user’s bank account to perform a transaction. A debit card is used as a more convenient analog of cash and its use is gradually overtaking the use of other methods of transactions. There are also prepaid debit cards that are issued to have limited value and can’t be refilled, though these are not commonly used. Debit cards make storing money easier when compared with cash, but they also have their issues. For example, you may not be able to complete a transaction, if its provider has technical issues, it may not be accepted by the other party of the transaction and, finally, it may be compromised while being used to pay for something on an insecure website. In some countries, debit card payments are charged by banks with a small fee, but it may be a cause for a retailer not to perform small transactions with debit cards.
- Litecoin Gründer schlägt 1%ige Spende aller Miner zur Weiterentwicklung von LTC vor
- „Von einem anderen Stern“ – Risiko-Ertrags-Verhältnis von Bitcoin sticht sogar Amazon aus
- Bitcoin rutscht durch Coronavirus und Chinesisches Neujahr um 6% ab
- Bitcoin und Co.: Schweizer Privatbank Julius Bär startet Angebot für digitale Vermögenswerte
- CV Summit in Davos bringt führende Köpfe und Krypto-Freunde zusammen