Universal Protocol bringt im April einen an den Euro angebundenen Stablecoin heraus, der bis zu 8% Zinsetrag ermöglicht.
The euro is the official currency for the 19 European countries of the Eurozone, along with another nine countries. The euro is the main competitor of the dollar and it has a leading position of being the one of the major reserve currencies. European banks use euro to raise funds in order to secure their core business. This fact makes the euro a funding currency. In terms of cryptocurrency, the euro is used as frequently as the dollar for conversion into digital currency and vice versa, that can be seen for the most popular requests in the Internet such as Euro to Bitcoin, Satoshi in Euro and so on. Besides that, the euro and blockchain technologies are connected, as many investments into these technologies are made in euro by European investors.
- Weltberühmte Tennisspielerin Serena Williams investiert in Coinbase
- Kryptomärkte leicht im Plus: Ölpreis schießt nach oben
- ETH-PoS-Algorithmus: Vitalik Buterin schlägt höhere Staking-Belohnungen vor
- China: Guangzhou wickelt Unternehmensgründungen über Blockchain-System ab
- Kursanalyse, 22.April: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON