IWF-Chefin Christine Lagarde meint, dass Regierungen "die Herausgabe von Digitalwährungen erwägen sollten."
Christine Lagarde News
Christine Lagarde is a French lawyer and politician. Christine Lagarde has held various positions in the French government, including being the Minister of Economic Affairs, Finance and Employment and more. The most famous position of Christine Lagarde is International Monetary Fund (IMF) Managing Director — a position that she holds to this day. Christine Lagarde’s age is 62, and she has been awarded with the Order of Legion d'Honneur and Order of Mérite Agricole for her accomplishments in French policy. She was also frequently called one of the most influential women and one of the best Minister of Finance in the Eurozone. Christine Lagarde’s Bitcoin views are positive. She has stated that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could improve financial markets, in terms of the speed and security of transactions.
- Deutschland hat jetzt einen zweiten Bitcoin-Geldautomaten
- ConsenSys investiert in neue WordPress-Publishing-Plattform
- Binance friert "einige" gestohlene Token von Cryptopia ein
- Kryptomärkte stabilisieren sich: Moderate Gewinne und Verluste
- Kursanalyse, 16. Januar: Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano