Lending is a type of financial relationships between two parties: the lender and the borrower. The lender provides a loan of money or some other item for temporary use while borrower uses the provided loan under the conditions that guarantee its refund. Usually, lending is a services provided by financial establishments, although there is also peer-to-peer — i.e., person-to-person — lending that means that individuals do not use any kind of intermediary. This kind of p2p lending removes the middleman from the process. However, it takes more time and carries more risk. Lately, there has also appeared the possibility of online lending, including Bitcoin lending platforms. As cryptocurrency has grown in terms of price and popularity, Bitcoin lending sites provide more and more services for lending Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.
- Übersicht über die Top-5-Krypto-Performer: EOS, Binance Coin, TRON, Litecoin, Bitcoin
- Studie: Blockchain ist „systemisches Risiko“ für die Weltwirtschaft
- "Manifest für Krypto-Anarchisten"-Autor Tim May eines natürlichen Todes gestorben
- Hongkong: Neue Regulierung "könnte" laut Experten lokaler Krypto-Industrie schaden
- Ethereum überholt erstmals Bitcoin Cash: Kryptomärkte wachsen