Eine Analyse von über eine Million Code-Beiträgen auf Github hat ergeben, dass weniger als 5 Prozent der Beiträge von Frauen stammen.
Multiple surveys and research studies have confirmed that the percentage of women invested and involved in cryptocurrency is much lower than for men, and it is perceived that the crypto industry is much more of a men’s sphere. However, every year, the number of women taking part in the crypto community grows. There are many cryptocurrency and blockchain-based projects conducted by women that are already popular all around the world. Not only in Bitcoin, but with blockchain, women are connected with startups and projects. It has been confirmed that over half of worldwide money transfers are made by women, so it only means that the percentage of women using Bitcoin in their daily lives is going to increase. In the middle of 2018, it was reported that, of the users of Bitcoin, women’s involvement had doubled from the start of the year.
- Bakkt: Start der Depot- und Futures-Plattform für 24. September angekündigt
- Australien: Altersvorsorge aus 100% Kryptoanlagen entspricht nicht dem Gesetz
- Mike Tyson: "Ich habe nichts mit Fight to Fame zu tun"
- IT-Riese Oracle verklagt Blockchain-Startup wegen Namensverwendung
- Die chinesische nationale Kryptowährung scheint keine wirkliche Krypto zu sein