Eine neue Studie von Grayscale hat ergeben, dass 43% aller an Bitcoin interessierten Anleger Frauen sind.
Nachrichten über Frauen
Multiple surveys and research studies have confirmed that the percentage of women invested and involved in cryptocurrency is much lower than for men, and it is perceived that the crypto industry is much more of a men’s sphere. However, every year, the number of women taking part in the crypto community grows. There are many cryptocurrency and blockchain-based projects conducted by women that are already popular all around the world. Not only in Bitcoin, but with blockchain, women are connected with startups and projects. It has been confirmed that over half of worldwide money transfers are made by women, so it only means that the percentage of women using Bitcoin in their daily lives is going to increase. In the middle of 2018, it was reported that, of the users of Bitcoin, women’s involvement had doubled from the start of the year.
- Deutschland: Nordrhein-Westfalen versteigert beschlagnahmte Bitcoins von Cyberkriminellen
- Norddeutsche EnergieWende 4.0: Blockchain-Energieplattform besteht Praxistests
- Square erhält Patent für Echtzeit-Krypto-Fiat-Swaps
- Bitcoin-Preis rutscht auf 8.500 US-Dollar - 200 Tage-Durchschnitt hält Bullen in Schach
- Kursanalyse, 22. Januar: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA