Eine aktuelle Umfrage des Softwareunternehmens Bizzabo hat ergeben, dass die überwiegende Mehrheit der Teilnehmer an Krypto-Veranstaltungen männlich ist.
Multiple surveys and research studies have confirmed that the percentage of women invested and involved in cryptocurrency is much lower than for men, and it is perceived that the crypto industry is much more of a men’s sphere. However, every year, the number of women taking part in the crypto community grows. There are many cryptocurrency and blockchain-based projects conducted by women that are already popular all around the world. Not only in Bitcoin, but with blockchain, women are connected with startups and projects. It has been confirmed that over half of worldwide money transfers are made by women, so it only means that the percentage of women using Bitcoin in their daily lives is going to increase. In the middle of 2018, it was reported that, of the users of Bitcoin, women’s involvement had doubled from the start of the year.
- Binance Chain gestartet: Am 23. April Wechsel auf Mainnet
- Blockchain-Ausgaben der US-Regierung sollen zwischen 2017-2022 um 1.000% steigen
- Krypto- und Blockchain-Startups: Investments im Jahr 2019 könnten Rekorde brechen
- BaFin untersagt kontofx.com aus Estland Eigenhandel mit Krypto-Differenzkontrakten
- Kursanalyse, 17. April: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON