CFTC-Daten zeigen, dass die Gesamtzahl der institutionellen Investments in Bitcoin Futures an der Chicago Mercantile Exchange rückläufig ist.
Nachrichten über die Vereinigten Staaten
The United States of America is the country that is commonly known as the United States (U.S.) or simply America. The United States is the federal republic that consists of 50 states, five self-governing territories and a federal district. The U.S. has a highly developed mixed economy and the first in the world in terms of GDP. In the United States, Bitcoin has spread quite a lot, as it is the place of origin for many large projects and startup, such as United States cryptocurrency exchanges, ATMs, etc. For the government of United States, blockchain technologies are very interesting for implementation and Bitcoin mining in the United States is very popular compared with other countries. However, United States cryptocurrency regulation remains unknown as the government hasn’t chosen any certain direction.
- Weltberühmte Tennisspielerin Serena Williams investiert in Coinbase
- Kryptomärkte leicht im Plus: Ölpreis schießt nach oben
- ETH-PoS-Algorithmus: Vitalik Buterin schlägt höhere Staking-Belohnungen vor
- China: Guangzhou wickelt Unternehmensgründungen über Blockchain-System ab
- Kursanalyse, 22.April: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON