Citigroup, Nasdaq und Galaxy Digital sollen unter den vielen Unternehmen sein, die umgerechnet rund 17,6 Mio. Euro in Symbiont investiert haben. Symbiont ist ei...
A bond is a security debt giving the owner of which the right to obtain some amount of money or other type of asset from those who originally issued the bond. Also, bonds can offer the right not to get the entire sum but rather some percentage of it. When it comes to Bitcoin and bonds, crowdfunding debts work in a particular way — they enable its holder to receive a percentage from the trading volume or other indicator made by the company which issued the bonds. Bonds can come in different forms, depending on who lends and who borrows. For instance, there are government bonds which are when a state borrows some assets that are then counted as national debt. Besides this, there are other types of bonds depending on the way they have been issued. For example, with those that are based on blockchain, bonds have developed into smart bonds — aka smart contracts.
- China: Renommierte Universität gründet Blockchain-Forschungszentrum
- Iota Foundation: Partnerschaft mit Nova zur Finanzierung von Blockchain-Start-ups
- Spanische Bank BBVA: Ausgabe von grünen Anleihen über Blockchain-Plattform
- Bitmain-Börsengang: Dokument deutet auf 441 Mio. Euro Verluste hin
- Kursanalyse, 18. Februar: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV