Der chinesische Suchmaschinenriese Baidu hat seinen Baidu Blockchain Engine herausgebracht - ein Betriebssystem, das die DApp-Entwicklung vereinfachen soll.
Nachrichten über Baidu
Baidu is Chinese company that specializes in web services. The main service of Baidu is their search engine, which bears the same name and is currently the leader among Chinese search engines. The Baidu search engine covers about 1.5 percent of all markets of search engines’ services. The company was founded by Robin Li, who is the chairman and CEO, and Eric Xu and is headquartered in Beijing, China. Currently, Baidu has over two billion active users worldwide. Baidu’s advertising system is quite similar to that of Google Adwords or Adsense, although it has its own special features. In 2013, it was announced that Baidu began cooperation with Bitcoin. However, Chinese authorities prohibited any means of using cryptocurrency within Chinese territory. Nevertheless, this mandate didn’t stop Baidu from investing in prospective international projects related to the crypto sphere.
- Luxemburg verabschiedet ein Blockchain-Rahmengesetz
- Russischer Tech-Gigant & Blockchain-Plattform unterzeichnen Vertrag
- Nvidias Gesamtumsatz trotz Verlusten im Q4 durch Krypto "Hangover" gestiegen
- Argo Blockchain: Nur noch direktes Mining - Kosten um 35 Prozent reduzieren
- Grayscale-Bericht zu Q4 2018: 66% des Kapitalzuflusses von institutionellen Investoren